Tuesday, September 3, 2019

My Best Lincoln Meme

A few years back an article appeared on FaceBook praising Abraham Lincoln.  Several of my friends and family made favorable comments about Lincoln, which angered me.  So in response, I created a meme with Photoshop expressing the Southern view of the great tyrant. I live in California and feared a negative backlash by potential employers, so I did not sign the meme.  After first posting it on FaceBook, I posted it on my blog on June 30, 2015 at this link:  http://saberpoint.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-myth-of-abraham-lincoln-photoshop.html.

After a year or two the meme began showing up on social media sites by Southern patriots. I am pleased that my meme is useful to other Confederates.  Feel free to use it.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment